- 1WallaSauce Official Website: wallasauce.com
- 2WallaSauce on Instagram (mind that alt spelling!!): @wallacesauce
- 3WallaSauce Storefront Location: 77 Main St, North Adams, MA 01247
- 4Local News Article: "WallaSauce Creates Fashion for the Future" in BTW Berkshires, 2021
- 5Mention - Mass MoCA: Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art
WallaSauce is a rad little textile upcycling business located in North Adams, Massachusetts – a small town with a rich history of both creative culture and textile manufacturing. As a Berkshire County shop specializing in 1-1 redesign of “trashed” textiles…their work is literally near as well as dear to our hearts!
Berkshire County has been Crispina's home and business base for decades, so WallaSauce owners and makers Sarah and Kirby are part of Crispina's local community of creative textile upcycling entrepreneurs. As such, they share her passion for connecting with the local flow of resources, for the backstories of the materials they work with, and for local cultural history.
In Episode THIRTY (WOW!!!) of Rags to Riches, Crispina, Sarah, and Kirby discuss their shared dreams for both community-level connection and planetary healing through creative textile upcycling.
Are you ready to feel inspired, energized, and supported? Get comfy and dive right in! This is the Rags to Riches Textile Upcycling Podcast with Crispina ffrench!