- 1Retold Recycling Official Website: retoldrecycling.com
- 2Follow Retold Recycling on Instagram: @retoldrecycling
- 3Like Retold Recycling on Facebook: Retold Recycling Facebook Page
- 4Watch Retold Recycling on TikTok: @retoldrecycling
- 5Pin Retold Recycling on Pinterest: Retold Recycling Pinterest Boards
- 6Connect with Amelia Trumble on LinkedIn: Retold Recycling CEO Amelia Trumble
- 7Rags to Riches Textile Upcycling Summit: 2024 Rags to Riches Summit Waitlist
Retold is a mail-based clothing and textile recycling service that you can use from the comfort of your home…to make your home more comfortable! Customers order bags from retoldrecycling.com and they arrive with pre-paid mailing labels attached. The next step is to fill them up with unwanted textiles from around the house, seal the bags, and drop them in the post.
Amelia and her team are committed to doing the right thing by your old clothes and linens. Their vow, together with their partners is to “sift and sort your goods, sending them to thrift stores, donation centers, recyclers, resellers and up-cyclers. We’re proud to say nothing will go from your Retold bag to a landfill!” One of their standard hashtags, in fact, is #nolandfill.
The goal of the business is to “tell a new story with your old textiles” and give everything a second life! Leveraging her 20+ year career in digital marketing & e-commerce to launch Retold Recycling, Amelia and her co-Founders sought to build a first of its kind sustainability business focused on eradicating textile-based landfills.
Now that is a mission we can totally get behind!! Are you ready to feel inspired, energized, and supported? Get comfy and dive right in! This is the Rags to Riches Textile Upcycling Podcast with Crispina ffrench!