- 1Selvedge Magainze Official Website: Selvedge.org
- 2RTR Summit on Selvedge.org: RTR2023 Summit on Selvedge Magazine Website
- 3Register (for FREE!) for Rags to Riches Summit: 2023 Rags to Riches Summit
- 4Selvedge Magazine on Instagram: Follow @selvedgemagazine on Instagram
- 5Selvedge Magazine on Facebook: Like Selvedge on Facebook
- 6Selvedge Magazine on Pinterest: Pin Selvedge on Pinterest
We are so excited to share this fab podcast interview with Polly Leonard – founder of Selvedge Magazine and featured sponsor of the rapidly approaching Rags to Riches Textile Upcycling Summit with Crispina ffrench!
Polly is a longtime supporter of Crispina’s work and vision, and has featured Crispina in more than one past issue! Check out the Selvedge website listing for free Rags to Riches Summit tickets and read their wonderful article about Crispina and the upcoming Rags to Riches Summit.
Crispina couldn't be more excited to be working with Polly again and to have her all-time favorite magazine as a Summit sponsor! Polly couldn't imagine NOT supporting the Summit, especially as a fabric person, when textile upcycling is such a critical movement against the looming global climate crisis.
In addition to back issues, the Selvedge Magazine web shop offers a wide variety of Selvedge Goods such as the vibrant and colorful products below...as well as Artisan Goods from independent makers!
Dive in to this juicy podcast interview and get energized by the comforting knowledge that these two incredible, powerful, and influential women have each other's backs to present a Summit event that will bring more people than ever into the team effort that is diverting textile waste from landfills!
Thanks for being a Rags to Riches Textile Upcycling Summit sponsor (and an all-around excellent human), Polly!