Wait, what was that URL again? We've got you covered:
- 1Crispina's Official Website: crispina.eco
- 2Crispina's Etsy Shop (products and maker supplies!): Crispina ffrench on Etsy
- 3Rags to Riches Textile Upcycling Podcast: ragstoriches.eco
- 4Join the Stitcherhood: Crispina's Online Community for Upcyclers
- 5Rags to Riches Textile Upcycling SUMMIT: 2023 Rags to Riches Summit Waitlist
It’s time for the final installment of Crispina’s Story! If you missed Part 1 and/or Part 2, be sure to catch up before you dive into the third interview of the series.
We’ve put our hostess with the mostest in the guest seat for a 3-part series delving into her long and winding road as a textile upcycling entrepreneur and educator.
Crispina’s friend Sarah Stewart is here to ask the questions, and Crispina is bringing all the juicy details born from her decades of experience in the industry.
This is Part 3 of a 3-part series of interviews with Crispina and Sarah entitled “How’d You Get Here From There?”
Are you ready?