VOTING IS NOW CLOSED ~ Stay in touch to learn more about our Stitch-a-Longs
Get Out the VOTE! Stitch-a-long 3.0 is right around the corner and this one is going to be even more magical than the last. These collaborative fund-raisers are the culmination of a community of stitchers, our teaching team and always wind up being a whole lot more than the sum of its parts. You can learn the back story here.
Summer 2022 marks our third Stitch-a-Long, and YOU can participate in a bunch of ways. VOTING is where you are needed right now: Scroll down and choose your favorite design from the selection our team has put together. Then share your pick in the comments.
Gee’s Bend Quilter Mary Margaret Pettway, Sondra Primeaux of UnRuffled, and me, Crispina ffrench are team teaching this event and have designed the following options as a team.
1. Flower Garden is the name of this design. Shown on the left as a single quilt square and on the right 4-up.
2. Cone Flower in bright reds, oranges and pinks. Shown on the left as a single quilt square and on the right 4-up.
3. Funflower Sunflower plays on the magic of quilting repeats. Shown on the left as a single quilt square and on the right 4-up.
This is how voting works:
- Pick you FAVORITE design and share in the comments at the bottom of this post.
- Participate in our Facebook poll too
- Join the fun and cast your Stitcherhood vote - that polling station opens on Monday too
Polls close on Sunday July 17, 2022 at midnight. On Monday July 18th at 3pm EST we will ANNOUNCE the winning design, and the winning VOTER who gets a FREE spot at the Stitch-a-Long. Learn all the details about how a Stitch-a-Long works in this blogpost. Get on the waitlist to be notified when ticket sales open.
Whoop Whoop - I think I have a favorite.... Let's see if that design is the winner. YOU are a winner. Scroll down and share your vote in the comments.