Whoop Whoop Whoop!
Rags to Riches Presenters are A H H h h h - M A Z I N G!
Announcing Round One (of 3) Rags To Riches Textile Upcycling Summit presenters…
These leaders in our industry will share their passion and experience to inspire, and show you firsthand how they have built sustainable businesses to change the world for the better. The common thread is their shared drive to address excessive textile consumption with creativity, action and knowledge that together, we have the power to make global shift happen.
Are you ready? Here they are…
RAGS TO RICHES Textile Upcycling Summit PRESENTERS
- Dani Des Roches designer and proprietress behind Picnic Wear
- Kathleen Tesnaskis co-founder and creative director of Ekologic
- Maxine Bedat of New Standard Institute and author of Unraveled, the Life and Death of a Garment
- Amanda McCarty editor and rabble rouser at Clotheshorse Podcast
- Elle Litiatco designer and entrepreneur producing Ellerali
- Jessica Schreiber founder and CEO of FabScrap
- Claudia Pettway Charley fourth-generation Gees Bend Quilter
- Ayesha Barenblat founder and CEO of ReMake
On March 15th Tuesdays Textile Alchemy Live with Crispina, we will be sharing more about our roster of presenters... You can join the live stream on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Youtube at the links in our footer
Each presenter will be featured in our Speaker Spotlight series right here as we head toward Earthday
Are you excited?
I am excited.
Presenters are developing their segments as we move closer to our summit. Is there anything specific you would like to learn? Scroll down and share in the comments.
Oh and Early Bird tickets are available until midnight March 15th, 2022 EST.